This applies to the following calendar versions: Standard, Pro
First please check you have the latest versions of:
- the Ai1EC plugin (latest version available from http://time.ly)
Disable all the other plugins except from the All-In-One Event Calendar.
Testing for a Plugin Conflict
1. In the dashboard > plugins > installed plugins
If the issue is resolved, then there IS a plugin conflict.
2. Return to your calendar and check to see if you are still experiencing the same issues.
I have a plugin conflict, what can I do?
If you have identified a plugin conflict then please contact email@example.com to report this. Please let us know which plugin is causing the conflict and what the error is. Unfortunately, there is usually no quick fix for plugin conflicts, however we try to iron out these conflicts in future releases of the calendar.
Activate the Twenty Eleven theme.
Testing for a Theme Conflict
1. In the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
2. Return to your calendar and check to see if you are still experiencing the same issues. If the answer is ‘No’ then:
(i) Please try following this article
(ii) If this does not help then please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of theme that is causing the conflict.
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then please, when contacting email@example.com for help please state that you have tested for a theme conflict and which theme you are using.