If you want to add a font that is not available by default, you can add a custom font through CSS. Here is an example of how to do this:
1. Find a font you would like to use on a free font provider website, like Google Fonts.
2. Click on the name of the font you would like to use (see screenshot below):
3. Click on the red link "+SELECT THIS FONT"
4. Click on the black bar on the bottom right "Family Selected"
5. Click on the @IMPORT tab
6. Copy the part of the code between <style> and </style>
7. Paste the code into the "Custom CSS" box under Calendar Settings > Customize > General tab.
8. Add the font name under Calendar Settings > Customize > Base Font (in the above example, you would add "Roboto").
9. Save the settings.
For more user guidance, please go to our Help Center. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact us by opening a support ticket from your Timely account’s dashboard.