To manually upgrade your All-in-One Event Calendar:
- Access your web host using an FTP client, or use a tool provided by your web host such as cPanel to browse and manage the files.
- Delete the file
uninstall.phpfrom the plugin directory that is currently on the server (found under
/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar). Deleting this file ensures that when you uninstall the current version of the plugin, your event data and calendar settings will be preserved when you delete the plugin (don’t skip this step – it’s important!)
- Deactivate the All-in-One Event Calendar using your WordPress Dashboard.
- Delete the All-in-One Event Calendar using your WordPress Dashboard.
- Download the latest file from time.ly – You can do this by clicking on the big green button. If you’ve already purchased the plugin, download it from your account page.
- Install the version of the plugin you want using the WordPress Dashboard. This can be found under Plugins > New, then select the Upload tab.
- Activate the plugin.
Not sure what some of this means? Check out this video: